The Zhejiang University-University of Edinburgh Institute (ZJU-UoE Institute) is a collaboration in the field of Biomedical Sciences between Zhejiang University in China and The University of Edinburgh in Scotland, United Kingdom. These two premier universities have established a joint international research institute at the International Campus of Zhejiang University in Haining, Zhejiang, building on the existing strengths of both institutions to foster collaborations in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and research. ZJU-UoE Institute is seeking excellent candidates to join in the administration team. If you want to learn more about the institute, please refer to the official website of the institute (http://zje.intl.zju.edu.cn/) or the International Campus of Zhejiang University (http://www.intl.zju.edu.cn/en).
1) Master’s degree or above, major of medicine, pharmacy, biology or other related fields, under 35 years old;
2) Excellent language skills in both Chinese and English;
3) Strong sense of responsibility and occupational ethics;
4) PhD or relevant experience preferred.
1) Please email your CV (including education and work experience) and other certificates to Ms. Xinyi Yang (email@example.com);
2) Please quote the reference “<Job title>+ your name” in your application email and the attachments.
Ms. Xinyi Yang (Ajda)
Midnight 31st May, 2018