The Zhejiang University-University of Edinburgh Institute (ZJU-UoE Institute) is a collaboration in the field of Biomedical Sciences between Zhejiang University in China and The University of Edinburgh in Scotland, United Kingdom. These two premier universities have established a joint international research institute at the International Campus of Zhejiang University in Haining, Zhejiang, building on the existing strengths of both institutions to foster collaborations in undergraduate and postgraduate teaching and research.
ZJU-UoE Institute is seeking excellent candidates to join in the Executive Dean, Professor Susan Welburn’s team. If you want to learn more about the institute, please refer to the official website of the institute (http://zje.intl.zju.edu.cn/) or the International Campus of Zhejiang University (http://www.intl.zju.edu.cn/en).
2) Assist in Executive Dean’s daily routine.
1) Master’s degree or above, under 35 years old.
2) Excellent skills in English, strong sense of responsibility.
3) Overseas study experience or relevant experience preferred.
For more information about the Institute’s Executive Dean, Professor Susan Welburn, please refer to http://zje.intl.zju.edu.cn/en/our-team/leadership
1) Please email your CV (including education and work experience) and other certificates to Ms. Xinyi Yang (email@example.com);
2) Please quote the reference “<Job title>+ your name” in your application email and the attachments.
Ms. Xinyi Yang (Ajda)
Midnight 31st May, 2018